Bring on the Hungarian Grand Prix this weekend, being held in the beautiful city of Budapest.The Hungarian GP will be held under the blazing afternoon sun this Sunday. So sunnies are absolutely mandatory! Whatever your personal style, one of these summer trends will certainly suit your look.
- Embellished – there’s no easier way to make a statement than to sport a pair of embellished sunglasses. Go for shiny studs or floral appliqué on the frame. Skip any additional jewellery to avoid looking too blingy.
- Cat-Eyes – these never really went out of style since the 70s and 80s. Cat-eye sunglasses with the feline motif are a great way to channel the movie-star vibe.
- White Frames – another 80s import, white frames instantly give you that cool summer look. Pair with a monochrome dress or a dress in a solid pop colour.
- Mirrored / Coloured Lenses – these reflective lenses in neon colours are perfect for a hot day out on the track.
- Round – retro is always cool and these round lenses bring back the Woodstock nostalgia really well. Pair with a denim dress, and you will on the trend!
- Aviators – for a style that goes back to the mid-1930s, Aviators are surprisingly on the trendy list almost every year. You can never really go wrong with this classic style.
The Right Choice
Some things to remember when you buy sunglasses:
- Choose a pair that blocks at least 99% of UVB rays and at least 95% of UVA rays.
- Avoid sunglasses labelled as ‘cosmetic’ or which have no UV protection information.
- Try on the sunglasses to make sure that they fit properly and don’t pinch around your head.
- Choose scratch-resistant, impact-resistant lenses, such as those made from NXT polyurethane.
The Right Fit
Your sunglasses should also complement the shape of your face.
- For a round face, select rectangular frames that will give a sense of definition.
- Aviators suit heart-shaped faces really well and give a sense of balance.
- Soften an angular face by opting for round frames.
- If you have an oval face, you can literally take your pick, as most styles will suit this face type.
Visit your nearest Leightons Opticians and Hearing Care store where you will find a wide range of designer sunglasses to choose from. Compare various styles of sunglasses and select the one that best complements the shape of your face. We can customise the sunglasses to your specifications. We also offer prescription lenses for sunglasses. Once you have selected your designer frames, take an eye test at our store. Based on the results of your eye examination, we will custom-make your sunglasses. So visit our store or book an appointment online with Leightons Opticians and Hearing Care.
– See more at: https://leightons.co.uk/blog/sport-your-best-track-look-this-hungarian-gp#sthash.ZPwGxAvX.dpuf