Opening your own business is a big step. But with a successful brand behind you and a business plan that delivers results, you’ll be in the best position to make it succeed and reap the rewards. So how do the financials look?
Our FRANCHISE gives you:
- 100% ownership, 100% of the profits
- Pay one simple franchise fee of 12.5% which covers all your needs:
- 7.5% for the license – that’s the most competitive rate in the industry
- 2.5% to grow your business with marketing
- 2.5% for accounts and IT, which covers all your book keeping and financial analysis and planning. Plus, a fully inclusive IT support package, practice management software, IT support and even the complete replacement of all your computers every 3 years. A package you won’t find anywhere else in the market.
- Unlimited earning potential and building enterprise value that is 100% yours
Read more about Franchising here.
Our SHARED OWNERSHIP gives you:
- Equity ownership
- A competitive salary
- A bonus percentage of the profits
- A lower entry cost
- A Directorship position on the Board
- An option to increase your equity holding
- Pay one simple management fee of 12.5% for accounts and IT, which covers all your book keeping and financial analysis and planning. Plus, a fully inclusive IT support package, practice management software, IT support and even the complete replacement of all your computers every 3 years. A package you won’t find anywhere else in the market.
- Strong earning potential and building enterprise value with agreed percentage that is yours to sell
Read more about Shared Ownership here.
Our JOINT VENTURE gives you:
- For existing business owners
- A succession plan or sustainable profit growth plan
- Release some capital from your business today, whilst maintaining equity ownership and Directorship within the new joint-ventured company
- A competitive salary linked to your service provision
- The opportunity to increase your earnings by reducing the overall costs and increasing the turnover
- Fixed management fee levied against central services support: accounts and IT, which covers all your book keeping and financial analysis and planning
- More time to concentrate on customer experience and service activities; relinquish burdensome business administration activities to Leightons
- Create security over succession plan and future growth, secure earnings and build enterprise value or retained equity
Read more about Joint Ventures here.
All about funding
What you need to know:
- We have a long-standing arrangement with Lloyds TSB and HSBC, who understand our business well
- The majority of the loan can be funded through a bank loan with favourable funding terms
What are my running costs?
These are typical monthly costs. Actual costs may vary from this example.
- Rent £2,000
- Rates £700
- Payroll £8,000
- Overheads £2,500
- Leightons royalty fee £2,000
- Leightons marketing fee £500
- Leightons Finance & IT fee £500
- Debt Repayment £500
What might my returns forecast be?
An accurate return can only be gauged against the purchase value but, in the example as seen in the “Running Costs” section above, cash flow (before debt repayment) might range from £30,000 to £50,000 per year. However, as this is only an example, it could be more, or it could be less.
How long is the franchise term?
Normally 5 or 10 years.
Download a brochure for more detailed information, or for a confidential conversation please contact Lindsay Fairhead on 01252 823400.