Purpose of role
To provide data analysis across the business to support marketing insights and activities and other business initiatives. With a full and competent grasp of our BI tools the role holder will add value to the business by both responding to analytical requests and also pro actively seeking solutions and providing recommendations. This role will enable the business to market more effectively to patients by analysing and segmenting data and providing insights not limited to but examples as follows:
Data Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Develops and manages information to support decision making
- Interrogates Optix to create bespoke reporting for marketing purposes
- Interrogates Sycle to create bespoke reporting for marketing purposes
- Looks to create single customer view between Optix and Sycle
- Segments customer data for marketing purposes based on the insights derived from analysis
- Manages and improves existing reporting systems.
- Performs complex analyses.
- Conducts and facilitates (and educates and trains on) analyses, issues identification and decision-making processes.
- Provides consulting and analytic services to the leadership team
- Provides technical support and mentoring where required
- Develops methodology and processes for prioritisation and scheduling of projects.
- Analyzes problems and determines root causes.
- Works closely with all business units to develop Data Analyst Qualifications / Skills:
- Advanced analytical knowledge of data
- Conducting big data analysis and developing data models
- management information systems, or related field or equivalent related experience
- analytical software or equivalent related education
- Proficiency in statistics, data analysis, and research methods
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in adaptability, decision making, customer service, interpersonal relations, oral communication, problem solving, project management, teamwork, written communication, presentations, results orientation, strategic thinking,