We are searching for a Finance Manager to join our dynamic and vibrant Head Office, situated in the central Farnham.
A bit about us…
Leightons is a retail opticians and audiology business, founded in 1928. We are proudly independent, family-owned and family run and believe our people are the key to success and longevity. Leightons have grown to have 34 stores, all special and unique – 24 fully owned, 7 franchised, 2 co-owned and 1 business operating under its own name.
As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the complete management of the day to day financial functions and team within the business, ensuring all processes and systems are adhered to. Other core functions will include;
- Manage and process payroll for all companies
- Complete responsibility for the timely and accurate delivery of the monthly management accounts for the entire group (15 limited companies)
- Management and development for the core finance team (8 total members, 5 direct reports)
- Manage all HMRC tasks including submissions of P11Ds and PSAs
- Assist in preparing the year end audit pack
Am I suitable?
This is an ideal position for an experienced Finance Manager ideally with exposure working within a retail or manufacturing business (not essential). Additional requirements include ACCA (or similar) accreditation (part qualified suitable), strong management skills and excellent communication skills.
What are the benefits?
- Staff Discount
- Bonus Scheme
- Access to Leightons Learning Academy
- Further Education and Progression
- 27 days holiday