A bit about us.
"Partnership is in our name"
The Hearing Care Partnership is the UK's only 'optician only' hearing care company. Our highly professional clinical service connects market-leading audiology with independent optometry, and puts the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Based on more than a decade's expertise at Leightons Hearing Care, THCP offers the latest technology, independent insight and clinical excellence, and a personal service that's dedicated to providing the very highest quality of care. We're here to help people live their lives to the full.
Working Closely with well respected industry leaders Ryan Leighton ( CEO ) & Andrew Bridges ( Commercial Director ) The Head of New Business & Partnerships role is a new position with the company and a truly exciting and rewarding one.
The right candidate will be instrumental in driving the growth plans of The Hearing Care Partnership by leading and developing new business growth within the optometry sector and scalable new routes to market.
If you are someone with demonstrable new business success within the Optics or Audiology Market we want to hear from you!!.
- Lead THCP new Partner growth, by qualifying independent optical practices and selling-in the THCP concept to optical owners. Meet or exceed individual monthly and annual partner growth targets.
- Research and develop business plan for a new route to market for THCP. Gain Board approval to launch within agreed new sector (s), meet or exceed agreed development plan and budget.
- Research, develop and implement new business growth initiatives to support above-budget organic growth of existing audiology businesses at Leightons and THCP
- Lead, develop and relaunch THCP’s - The Business Club in support of existing THCP’s Partners.
- Work with CEO on acquisition development growth plan
Excellent Base Salary and OTE earnings
Health & Fitness Club Allowance
Generous annual Leave Entitlement