Lead, Manage and develop the HR, Learning & Development and Recruitment teams to deliver the People and HR strategy. Create high performing teams who are recognised across the Industry.
Lead the implementation of key people initiatives which support acquisition and organisational change through learning and development and mentoring & coaching,
- Develop and lead the companywide HR/People strategy
- Building and developing teams to meet the strategic aims across Leightons and THCP.
- Creation of market leading candidate attraction, assessment and selection and induction processes
- Deploy a continuous improvement culture throughout the lifecycle of our employees to include sustainable and world class Staff On boarding and staff retention strategies & creating employee commitment,
- Build and maintain continuing strategies towards performance improvement, including performance improvement models for managers, PDP for staff, definable career development pathways. PIP framework
- Develop and implement Companywide wellbeing programme
- Provide strategic direction on the shape of learning and development activities that drive performance improvements across all functional areas
- Review HR policies and practices and up-skilling managers on capability and performances, ensuring compliance to best practice and employment law
- Introduction and implementation of systems to automate and improve paper based systems and streamline processes
- Ensuring all aspects of employment legislation and law are adopted.
27 Days Annual leave
Annual subsidy towards health and fitness clubs