We are looking for a Head of People as part of our ambitious growth plans. This is a new and exciting role part of new Senior Leadership team to help drive the business forward and achieve our goals. The Head of People role will be pivotal to ensuring we are able to achieve our goals by focusing on our most important asset...Our People!.
Reporting to the Managing Director, to lead our HR, Training and Recruitment teams, to include: HR strategy and implementation, talent acquisition, learning and development, organisational change, mentoring, coaching, facilitation, building and leading teams, assessment and selection, candidate attraction, candidate profiling, hiring processes, on-boarding, retention, employee commitment, performance improvement, organisational change management. Experience of optical and audiology sectors not required.
- Develop and lead the companywide HR/People strategy
- Building and developing teams to meet the strategic aims across Leightons and THCP.
- Creation of market leading candidate attraction, assessment and selection and induction processes
- Deploy a continuous improvement culture throughout the lifecycle of our employees to include sustainable and world class Staff On boarding and staff retention strategies & creating employee commitment,
- Build and maintain continuing strategies towards performance improvement, including performance improvement models for managers, PDP for staff, definable career development pathways. PIP framework
- Develop and implement Companywide wellbeing programme
- Provide strategic direction on the shape of learning and development activities that drive performance improvements across all functional areas
- Review HR policies and practices and up-skilling managers on capability and performances, ensuring compliance to best practice and employment law
- Introduction and implementation of systems to automate and improve paper based systems and streamline processes
- Ensuring all aspects of employment legislation and law are adopted.
27 Days Annual leave
Annual subsidy towards health and fitness clubs