To ensure the successful, accurate and timely launch of all new Hearing Care Partners and ongoing marketing support of both new and existing Partners resulting in targeted FHA numbers being achieved. Alongside this accurate reporting of all activity status highlighting any potential risks and impacts.
- Project manage the continued and consistent launch of new branches and new partner relationships
- Optimise efficiency and delivery of marketing communications to existing partners in order to create higher demand for hearing services
- Ensuring the brand messaging and core business values are maintained in all marketing and communications throughout the company as it continues to grow
- Be responsible for all the reporting and also identifying potential risks to the senior team
- Managing internal and external stakeholders through excellent communication techniques
- Identifying potential risks and seeking out opportunities for to deliver a better experience and/or improved efficiency
- Be responsible for the organisation of a number of internal conferences per year to deliver training and communications to colleagues who work in a number of different locations
- Make recommendations of any suitable technology that the company may benefit from introducing to improve things further
- Understanding and communicating their part in owning the FHAs and revenue numbers to ensure credibility within the senior team
- Strong communicator, can-do, will-do attitude, productive, motivated and calm under pressure
- Able to manage stakeholder relationships both internal and external
- Loves process and procedures and has the ability and experience to identify when improvements can be made
- Able to write successful project plans and deliver to budget
- Track record in successfully managing many projects running at the same time in multi-site locations
- Strong attention to detail, able to deliver detailed update reports to senior team, highlighting any risks and recommending solutions to mitigate them
- Technologically minded but equally able to manage without it when required.
- Tech curious – aware of new systems in the market place that may improve the processes and procedures and provide more accurate reporting.
- Collaborate with all areas of the business, sales, operations and also marketing colleagues
- Has experience of managing external suppliers
- Passionate about the brand and the customer and ensuring that remains the forefront of all decisions.
27 days Holiday
£350 towards Gym Membership / Health club per year
Discounted products and services