Mobile Hearing Aid Audiologist
Full Time, 5 days (37.5 hours) per week
Monday – Saturday
Very competitive pay plus an achievable bonus and commission structure
We are looking to recruit Mobile Hearing Aid Audiologists to work across our group of branches.
If you thrive on change and working with different teams, bringing your knowledge and clinical expertise to multiple branches, this could be the ideal role for you.
At Leightons, we’re built on 90 years of rigorous care that’s genuinely sincere, expert and unhurried. We take pride in our reputation for clinical excellence and personal service that puts customers first. We deliver this by creating teams where every team member feels connected, valued, is listened to, and their skills are nurtured with market-leading training programmes tailored to the individual. Leightons has one purpose: to help our customers - and our people - live their lives to the full.
If you would like more information about this or any of our other roles, call us on 01252 823419 or visit leightons.co.uk/careers
- Qualified Audiologist or Hearing Aid Dispenser
- HCPC and BSHAA registration preferred
- Full driving licence and willingness to travel between Leightons Opticians & Hearing Care branches
- Company car
- Bonus scheme
- Contribution towards a gym/club membership
- Private medical insurance
- Life cover 2x salary or 4x salary if in the pension scheme
- Professional indemnity insurance paid
- Staff discounts