We are searching for a qualified Optometrist to join our friendly practice teams based across Berkshire including Reading and Thatcham on both a full and part time basis.
A bit about us…
Leightons is a retail opticians and audiology business, founded in 1928. We are proudly independent, family-owned and family run and believe our people are the key to success and longevity. Leightons have grown to have 35 stores, all special and unique – 25 fully owned, 7 franchised, 2 co-owned and 1 business operating under its own name.
Our Optometrists are an integral part of our team, providing our customers with top tier treatment removing the inconvenience from eye examinations, evolving it into an informative, consultative and pleasant experience. Core responsibilities will include;
- Perform sight tests, offering the best clinical and technical advice
- Provide visual field and retinal imaging assessments
- Consult with patients regarding their eye health, providing expert guidance on preventative measures alongside ways they can maintain their current condition
- Assist the branch manager in tracking and monitoring branch performance
- Ensure all equipment is correctly maintained and fit for purpose
This is an ideal position for a qualified Optometrist who’s searching for a business who prioritise quality and customer satisfaction over quantity and sales targets. Optometrists of all experience levels will be considered.
- Qualified Optometrist
- Fully Registered with the GOC
- Staff Discount
- Bonus Scheme
- Access to Leightons Learning Academy
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Cover 2 x Salary or 4 x Salary if in the Pension Scheme
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Competative location based salary