We are actively recruiting highly experienced Optometrist to join our expanding and prestigious Pulse Team.
What is Pulse?
As Part of our Professional Services Team they are the beating heart of Leightons. A unique blend of specialist optical and hearing roles working together as a unified team to deliver clinical excellence across our 34 stores. They are there when the business is in need, be it from elevating our already high standards through various projects or providing that essential cover for our branches when we really need it.
How does it work?
- Pulse is created by three different categories;
- Full Time – Working 5 days a week across 6 days including rotational weekend coverage.
- 4 Days Per Week – Working 4 days per week across 6 days, including rotational weekend coverage.
- Hybrid – Working 5 days per week across 6 days, spending 2/3 days as a resident within a Leightons Opticians and Hearing Care practice with the remaining 2/3 days as a Pulse team member.
Am I suitable?
We are searching for the best of the best to join this team. You will be an expert within your field with an ability to adapt and overcome various challenges with every day being a completely new day.
Travel is a necessity within Pulse so you must have a full UK driving license and be comfortable commuting to all Leightons Opticians and Hearing Care practices. This is one of the highlights of being a Pulse team member, enabling you to meet a diverse range of Leightons staff members and patients within ever changing scenery
Pulse provides the ultimate level of adventure within the optical and hearing industries. We want to harness your experience to deliver improvements to our business in our constant effort to continually offer outstanding patient care. With all travel requirements being completely reimbursed by the business including the supply of a company car. For requirements that require lengthy levels of travel over multiple dates, we will further support you with accommodation during the length of your project.
- Private Health Care
- 25 Days Annual Leave (plus public holidays)
- Gym/Membership Subsidies
- Company Car