Are you searching for a finance position within a quality orientated business? Then this is the ideal position for you! We are actively seeking an experienced finance professional to join our dynamic team in Farnham as a Purchase Ledger Clerk.
A bit about us…
Leightons is a retail opticians and audiology business, founded in 1928. We are proudly independent, family-owned and family run and believe our people are the key to success and longevity. Leightons have grown to have 34 stores, all special and unique – 24 fully owned, 7 franchised, 2 co-owned and 1 business operating under its own name.
As Purchase Ledger Clerk, it will be your goal to ensure accurate and timely recording of all invoices for the business whilst ensuring all payments are made in accordance with our payment terms. Additional responsibilities will include;
- Process all purchase invoices for all businesses (Limited, Hearing, Joint Ventures and Franchises)
- Reconcile supplier statements for the Limited company month end deadline
- Review creditors ledger on a weekly basis
- Provide additional support to the wider finance team when required
This role is part time, covering 3 days per week.
Am I suitable?
This is an ideal role for an experienced finance professional with experience working within an accounts function in a fast moving organisation, searching for a new role in a warm, welcoming business.
What are the benefits?
- Staff Discount
- Access to Leightons Learning Academy