Are you Recruiter who is looking for a move away from agency recruitment and into the fast paced challenge world of internal recruitment, then this might be the role for you.
Here at Leightons and The Hearing Care Partnership, we are looking for a dynamic and forward thinking recruiter, with a passion for delivering top tier candidate experience and delivering a world class service to internal stakeholders. Someone who is always looking to innovate and improve our offering to the wider business.
This is a fast paced role, sometimes challenging but always fun. You will be part of a growing team looking to change the game when it comes to internal recruitment. We are looking for someone who is adept at seeking out talent using a multitude of online services and immerse themselves in the industry.
This isn't your standard 9-5 role.
We offer flexible working patterns on a full time basis and operate between a 7am - 5pm rota within a 35 hour week.
Reporting into the Recruitment Manager. This role is to support Leightons and THCP with recruitment services, ensuring a world class candidate experience whilst supporting the business in implementing a direct hire approach. you will also act as an SME for recruitment related activities
You will also be responsible for the resourcing side of the business, ensuring that our 34 stores have cover in the result of sickness and holiday.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pre-screen candidates from a multitude of sources ensuring we contact them in a timely manner
- Interview candidates where needed, this will include some travel across our Leighton’s estate
- Be a visible and available support to both Leightons Opticians & Hearing Care and The Hearing Care Partnership.
- Build excellent relationship with key stakeholders throughout the business
- Ensure the recruitment process is adhered to
- Ensure job postings are visible, appealing and hit the right audience.
- Service the LHC & THCP LinkedIn account with recruitment related activities.
- Use LinkedIn Recruiter to source the best talent in the industry
- Attend Recruitment events as part of the Recruitment team
- Liaise with trusted recruitment partners & recruitment agencies ensuring the right people are introduced to us and received a world class candidate journey.
- Work with The Recruitment & Resource Coordinator to plan and action the cover requirements from the business.
- Work with Agencies to ensure we have enough Locum’s on our books able to satisfy cover demand intern
- Recruitment experience (agency or in house)
- Experienced in recruiting in a retail environment
- Knowledge of multiple candidate sourcing techniques
- Experience with conducting competency-based interviews
- Experience in sourcing for difficult to fill roles
- Experience with working with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Motivated, driven and a proactive team player
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to innovate and come up with new ways of working
- Desire to do, see and enjoy a job well done.
Job Type: Full-time
25 Days Holiday
£350 per year Health and Fitness allowance