Hearing aids are fundamental to your daily life. Being without them due to theft, damage or loss can cause significant distress, which is why we set up Hearingcover, specialist insurance for all types of hearing aid, underwritten by Hiscox.
As a specialist insurer of hearing aid devices, we can arrange cover in minutes, giving you peace of mind that your healthcare asset is protected. Even more importantly, our dedicated claims centre is always on-hand to arrange hassle free replacement of your device without the typical hassle involved when dealing with standard home insurers.
Hearingcover was developed following a process of deep collaboration between Leightons, audiologists and insurance professionals, all with a single goal – to create a quality insurance policy for hearing aids which provided:
- Quality cover that extends beyond standard home insurance
- Simple online sign up process allowing cover to be arranged instantly
- Quality claims service delivered by handlers who understand how important hearings aids are to our customers
- Ability to replace both devices as a pair if one is lost or damaged
- Claims for replacement devices managed directly with Leightons for speed & minimum fuss
Hearingcover transforms the hearing aid and audiology market, providing genuine peace of mind for hard of hearing patients that their device is fully protected in the event of accidental damage, theft or loss, either at home, or anywhere in the World.
At Hearingcover we also constantly work with Leightons, as the UK’s leading hearing aid supplier, to ensure our policy responds to ongoing changes and technological development in the audiology industry – hearing aid insurance built for the modern world.
Hearingcover Protection Includes:
- Specialist cover for all types of hearing aid
- Cover for single or a pair of devices up to £7,000
- Additional cover for refitting charges up to £250
- Option to replace both devices if one is lost or damaged
- All risks cover including theft, loss & accidental damage
- Worldwide cover as standard
- No excess
- A dedicated, fully trained team to assist hard of hearing clients
- Instant cover & policy documents in minutes
- Interest-free payments over 12 months
- All policies underwritten by our specialist insurance partner, Hiscox
- 24 hour claims line support
- Immediate claim authorisation with no forms or fuss
Hearingcover is a trading style of Insync Insurance Solutions Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority where our reference number of is 766691